Thursday 1 March 2012

Amateur "artist" needs your help and opinion :) - (Competition related)

Amateur "artist" needs your help and opinion :)
Caliber.950 (Amateur Maltese Electronic Music) has asked the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all! I need some help :)

I'm gonna take part in a competition an amateur producer competition: Outlook Festival 2012 Competition (http://www.outlookfestival.com/competitions/producer-competition/). I don't expect to win at all, by far, but it will be fun to actually do something with my created noises :)

However my only problem is that I have too choose one track I want to compete with and even though I have my preferences I'm still thorn between a few of them. Would you like to help me chose my best track from the short list I've created? You can leave any feedback here, on youtube or by email. It will be greatly appreciated :D

Now, before you say: "All of them mate, you don't stand a chance" I would like you to here them out and choose the "best of the worse so to speak :P"

These are the 4 tracks shortlisted:
1. The bad man is here!

2. Bulletproof Shackles. (Experimental/Robostep)
 

Thanks for all your time people! I'd really any feedback :D

No comments:

Post a Comment