Monday 26 December 2011

Banned from Facebook!!!!! :'(

Important Message: From Paul Falzon - Group administrator

Hi all,

Unfortunately Facebook admins saw it fit to block me from using facebook for at least 24 hours. Since I was posting several links and reviews, Facebook assumed I'm a virus or spyware bot... Since I had 2 days of updates to catch up to I couldn't imagine that posting on MY OWN PAGE would cause any problems....seems I'm too fast for Facebook to keep up...

Anyways... I apologize for any inconvenience, however I'm still posting and sharing all colourful updates on or blog:

Direct link:

For now I can read everything on FB... but cannot post anything at all...

Talk to you tomorrow (hopefully -_-')

With regards to new talents discovered! - I won't be able to upload your banners today due to this inconvenience, however here's the references:)

Check out the cute and original artistic creations by Denise! I'm sure they will attract everyone's eye and attention. With a couple of AAAAAWWWWWWs in the middle :)


Thanks and regards,
Paul Falzon

No comments:

Post a Comment