Friday 30 December 2011

A nice thank you to all her supporters and fans :) - Dyna's Blog

A nice thank you to all her supporters and fans :)

On November 18, 2010 I had exactly 50 followers.. Now it's 721 followers. Can't believe it honestly.. I have so many awesome people supporting and continuously giving me the energy to work on more posts.. and just recently I found the courage to start making youtube videos, thanks to YOU guys. I am so blessed to chat with the most amazing people ever.. some of you have even started your own blog.. and I'm so proud of you xx I'm so glad to help so many people and I hope I was always here if you needed my help :) I feel I have gained so much confidence through blogging and it's all because of you :D So thank you so so much and I hope 2012 will be the awesomest year ever ♥ and I promise you.. I will continue to blog and make videos for you all to read and watch :D Love you guys !! xxxx

http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2011/12/little-note-to-all-my-awesome-followers.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dynasRandomBlog+%28*Dyna%27s+Random+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment