Friday 11 May 2012

La Maison Sartorie D'Amber - Ooh-la-la!

La Maison Sartorie D'Amber is a fashion blog ... it will be your tailored guide to fashion, updates on trends, news, models, designers, collections, the history of fashion and much more.

This is what Laura (the blog's owner) has to tell us about herself and her passions:

" Fashion is something that I'm passionate about. To me fashion is ones own personal style, it is what makes you unique.

Audrey Hepburn, is one of my style icons and then I follow contemporary fashion icons like Olivia Palermo, Emma Watson, Kate Bosworth, Miranda Kerr, Monica Bellucci and Scarlett Johansson as well as street style from all over the world -... that is where I mostly get my inspiration from.

Dolce & Gabbana are the designers I love ... their ideals, their Italy, the culture and identity behind their brand and the truthfulness to their collections. They remain true to themselves and portray a powerful woman in their collections.

Coco Chane is the designer... classic and timeless creations. I also admire Kean Etro’s philosophy, art and the creative genius behind his collections which is simply exceptional.

From the emerging young designers I cannot not mention Mary Katranzou ... love her! Innovative and genial!

My look is very feminine, I combine a lot of black & white, lace, animal print and blazers … whether it’s raining, snowing or sunny.

My mother’s side of the family were all seamstresses and tailors, they used to make wedding dresses for women in their village and my grandma Bertha, my dad’s mum, is a style icon herself. She loves fashion and even at the age of 78 she still looks fabulous, and comes up to me asking me whether she is dressed well!

Hopefully you'll get into fashion more and learn how to appreciate this art and means of expression that is FASHION!"


So! Make sure to check out her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lamaisonsartoriedamber/info

And follow her blog: http://lamaisonsartoriedamber.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment