Saturday 12 May 2012

Let's take a peak into her closet!

Make sure to check out Katia's Kloset, fashion blog: http://katiaskloset.blogspot.com


Here's some info about the blog and the author:


Katia says: "The purpose of this blog is for me to share my current thoughts which mostly would involve beauty products, product reviews, OOTD's, 'hauls', and other things I plan on posting which might interest you fashion lovers. I am not trying to brag about my style or what not, believe me I'm not much of an expert, but since I got so inspired by so many beauty/fashion gurus, I said to myself that I can take a step ahead and share my thoughts with you.
 I was amazed by the increasing exposure of our local talent here in Malta, which is very inspiring, since this is a very tiny island and certain things might be almost impossible to happen. But y'all proved me wrong, certain things DO happen no matter where, and that is why I wanted to start this blog. My style might not be everyone's cup of tea, but hey, that is what fashion is all about! It's about being different and most importantly wearing clothes that make YOU feel special and confident, and not for the sake of impressing others."

No comments:

Post a Comment